BrightonSEO is fast approaching and the 12th September is officially workshop day! Online marketing experts from around the globe will gather at the Brighton Dome to share their skills and experience as they deliver a day filled with digital marketing insights and training. These workshops are a must for businesses who want to up-skill their team in order to help improve their online presence.
With the constantly evolving world of digital marketing, you can’t afford to be left behind. Tickets for the Advanced Link Building workshop have once again sold out early, but it’s not too late to book your place on the other courses! Take a look at the brightonSEO site to book your ticket today! Here’s a list of the workshops that you can attend on the day:
- Advanced Google Analytics WorkShop – Dara Fitzgerald- Fresh Egg: Most search marketers have a good understanding of GA, but there’s lots more to it it than meets the eye. This workshop will teach you about the constantly evolving world of Google Analytics, it’s functionality and also best practices.
- Local SEO Training Course -Kevin Mullaney – Render Positive: Local search has grown so much over the past few years allowing businesses to reach customers in their ideal target areas. This workshop session will enable you to create and implement local SEO strategies for your online marketing campaigns. Kevin will outline some of key areas and processes of local SEO such as Google local listings and much much more.
- Mobile SEO Training Course – Aleyda Solis – SEER interactive: In just one day you’ll be able to master the art of mobile SEO and take advantage of all those searches that your campaigns are missing out on. This workshop will cover all the major elements of mobile SEO such as design, responsiveness, measurement and analysis.
- Penalty Recovery and Future Proofing SEO Strategies Workshop – Tim Grice – Branded3: A hot and evolving topic right now, since our last conference in Brighton, Google have updated their Algorithms several times so it is important to re-assess your tactics. If your site has been penalised by Google then this is the perfect training session to help you recover from it.
- Video SEO Training Course- Carla Marshall- ReelSEO: The aim of the session is to provide you with a solid understanding of how to optimise your videos for SEO. You’ll learn how to get the best results from videos platforms such as YouTube as well as learning about successful video campaigns and how to measure their success.
- Creating Awesome Infographics Training Workshop- Danny Ashton – Neo Mammalian Studios: A new Workshop for September. Discover how to build exciting and engaging Infographics for your brand or clients and the real reasons why they are so important, all in one day!
- Advanced Link Building Workshop – Kevin Gibbons – SOLD OUT: This workshop will share tips and tricks of advanced linkbuilding techniques that will work in sectors facing high levels of competition. With Google constantly updating their goalposts, this workshop will give you a wider variety of successful techniques to build the kind of links search engines will love.
Book now to avoid disappointment and improve your digital marketing skill set.